I love wearing baggy jeans, men’s shirts and ugly shoes (aka Birkenstocks) and generally dressing like a boy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like feminine things. In fact all the fun in being a girl is getting away with flirting with the boundaries of girliness and androgyny. It is possible – indeed, advisable – to be feminine, but with an edge.
- Save time and abolish the morning panic because you will always know exactly what to wear.
- Save money because you will, for the first time, feel like you have enough clothes.
- Free up so much space in your home.
- Your wardrobe will look like Pinterest porn.
- Know exactly what to take on holidays, and pack in five minutes flat.